- Tuning a IOM Model Sail Boat (You Tube Video)
- Tuning a Micro Magic Sail Boat ( You Tube Video)
- RC Royal William RC Sailing Ship, the extreme RC Sailing Ship!
- R/C model of the HMS Royal William
- six years to build
- approx 8′ long and 6′ high
- 80lbs lead to bring it to the waterline
- stern galleries light up yards and rudder are controlled
- no propeller
- The building of the Emma C Berry, a video by Paul Charles of Metro Marine Modellers.
- Introduction to Model Sailing Yachts Part 1
- Introduction to Model Sailing Yachts Part 2>
- Step by Step construction of building a Victoria, from the Okanagan Model Sailboat Association
Static Building Tips
This video covers installing the wale strake, transom frame and preparing the bulkheads for planking. This is a video log of my construction process using the College of Model Ship Building practicum by lauckstreetshipyard.com. I am a novice/beginner model ship builder. I wanted to document the process of construction on my first real wooden model ship.
Secrets of a World Class Model Ship Builder Revealed for the 1st Time ever!
This document describes the physics of making rope, how rope and cables are protected from abrasion and the elements as well as machines used to make rope for your model.
This document provides basic information about rigging on period ships. It is intended to simply this complex area and provide the model builder with a starting point.
Silver soldering techniques and materials are described here.
This presentation discusses the need for research prior to building a model and where you can go to do that research.